Nathan Negri started his commercial real estate career at Commercial Retail Associates in 2011. Prior to, he participated in multiple commercial real estate internships to gain industry experience and knowledge. His primary expertise is the exclusive representation of retailer’s in the Central Valley and the Central Coast. In addition to tenant representation he is active in shopping center leasing and investment sales.
Nathan is an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers as well as the Retail Brokers Network for the West Coast.
Below is a list of tenants that Nathan currently represents:
- Starbucks Coffee Company (±1,000-2,400 sf) – Central CA region from Stockton to Bakersfield
- 7 Eleven (±1-4 acres) – Central CA
- In N Out (±1-3 acres) – Central CA
- Oil Changers (±20,000-50,000 sf) – Central CA
- Chipotle (±2,325 sf) – Central CA
- European Wax Center (±1,200-1,500 sf) – Central CA
- WingStop (±1,400 sf) – Central CA
- Deli Delicious (±1,500 sf) – Central CA
- Verizon Wireless (±1,000 – 3,000 sf) – Central CA