Sam Bogdanovich started his commercial real estate career at CB Commercial in 1996 and joined the Commercial Retail Associates team in 1999 ultimately becoming a partner in 2012. Sam has been involved in some of the more notable tenant rollouts and leasing assignments in the Central Valley. Recently Sam has expanded his area of expertise to include the Central Coast region with the opening of CRA’s second office in Monterey, CA in 2010. Sam has consistently been recognized as a Top Producer at CRA every year from since joining.
Landlords/Developers currently represented by Bogdanovich include:
Shea Properties, Newman Development Group, The Orosco Group, Cypress Properties and Best Properties. Some of Sam’s current leasing assignments include Packwood Creek Power Center in Visalia, The Commons at Madera Fair in Madera, The Dunes on Monterey Bay in Marina, The Tioga in Sand City and Gateway Plaza in Santa Cruz.
- Starbucks Coffee Company – (1,500 to 1,700 sf) – Exclusive representation in the Central Valley region from Porterville to Lodi. Client since 2003 – Completed 100+ transactions.
- 7 Eleven – (2,400 to 3,000 sf) – Exclusive representation for new locations In the Central Valley from Bakersfield to Lodi and on the Central Coast from Santa Cruz to King City.
- Dollar General (9,100 to 24,000sf) – Exclusive representation with Scott Negri for all new locations in the Central Valley from Visalia to Lodi and on the Central Coast from Gilroy to King City.
- Bright Now Dental (3,000 to 4,000 sf) – Exclusive representation in the Central Valley region from Bakersfield to Lodi along with Andy Solomon.
- Bloomin Brands Restaurants (Pad locations in regional centers/malls) – Exclusive representation for all new locations in the Central Valley from Bakersfield to Lodi and on the Central Coast from Gilroy to King City.
- Chipotle (2,000 to 2,800sf) – Exclusive representation in Fresno, Kings, Tulare, and Madera Counties along.
- Hallmark Cards (3,000 to 4,000sf) – Handles Central Valley and Central Coast regions.
- Verizon Wireless Corporate (3,000 to 4,000sf) – Handles Central Valley from Bakersfield to Lodi in conjunctions with Liz Johnson of Colliers Corporate Services.
- Les Schwab Tires – Handles Central Valley from Wasco to Merced and Central Coast from Gilroy to King City.
- Supercuts (1,000-1,200 sf) – Handles Central Coast Region from Gilroy to King City.
- El Pollo Loco (30,000 sf fast food pads) – Handles area from Porterville to Lodi.