Shane Anderson joined the Commercial Retail Associates team in 2003 and became active in tenant representation and shopping center sales and leasing. Since that time, Shane has become a partner at CRA and has been involved with more than 1,000 transactions and leasing over 5 million square feet of retail space. Shane has been recognized as a Top Producer at CRA every year from 2006 to 2019, was a recipient of the CoStar Power Broker Award for Retail in the Fresno region in 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017 and 2018 and was recognized along with partner Tom Anderson as the Dick’s Sporting Goods National Broker of the Year in 2010.
Landlords/Developers currently represented by Anderson include: Paynter Realty, Hinds Investment, and The Save Mart Companies. Shane’s current leasing assignments include Clovis Crossing, Clovis Commons, Eastgate Shopping Center (Fresno), Woodward Pavilion (Fresno), Westlan Shopping Center (Fresno), Sunnyside Country Club Village (Fresno), Marketplace at Hanford, Porterville Marketplace, Gateway Plaza (Visalia), The Boulevard at Sequoia (Visalia), Park Place Promenade (Visalia), and Sequoia Plaza (Visalia).
Below is a partial list of tenants that Shane has represented:
- Dick’s Sporting Goods (35,000 to 55,000sf) – Handles the Central Valley and Central Coast regions along with Tom Anderson. Completed 11 transactions.
- Costco (148,000 to 170,000sf) – Exclusive representation with Tom Anderson for new locations and surplus property dispositions in Tulare, Kings, Fresno, Madera, Merced, Stanislaus, Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties.
- Planet Fitness (15,000 to 27,000sf) – Handles Central Valley from Kern County to San Joaquin County. Completed 23 transactions.
- Save Mart Supermarkets/Lucky/Food Maxx (40,000 to 60,000sf) – Handled disposition of over 900,000 sf of excess/surplus space since the Albertsons acquisition. Works along with Tom Anderson representing The Save Mart Companies on new store leases, terminations, extensions and dispositions.
- Dave & Busters (25,000 to 40,000sf) – Handles Central Valley region along with master broker Scott Riddles.
- Family Dollar/Dollar Tree (8,000 to 12,000sf) – Handeling Central Valley for Family Dollar and Dollar Tree along with Doug Cords. Completed 24 transactions.
- Raising Cane’s (35,000 to 50,000sf Land) – Handling Tulare County up to San Joaquin County along with Doug Cords. Completed 4 transactions.
- Walgreens (10,000 to 14,820sf) – Completed 12 transactions from Tulare County to El Dorado County.
- Exclusive Wireless dba T Mobile (1,000 to 2,000sf) – Handles Central Valley and Sacramento regions along with Doug Cords. Completed 86 transactions.
- The Habit Burger Grill (2,000 to 3,000sf) – Handles Central Valley from Bakersfield to Lodi. Completed 22 transactions.
- Jamba Juice (1,000 to 1,500sf) – Handles Fresno and Madera Counties. Completed 6 transactions.
- Jimmy Johns (1,300 to 2,000sf) – Handles parts of Fresno, Madera, Merced, Stanislaus and San Joaquin Counties for franchisee. Completed 3 transactions.
- Crumbl Cookies (1,200 to 1,600sf) – Represents franchisee with most of Central and Northern CA. Completed 3 transactions.