Shane Anderson joined the Commercial Retail Associates team in 2003 and became active in tenant representation and shopping center leasing. Since that time, Shane has become a partner at CRA and has been involved with more than 1,000 transactions and leasing over 4.5 million square feet of retail space. Shane has been recognized as a Top Producer at CRA every year since 2006 to 2018, was a recipient of the CoStar Power Broker Award for Retail in the Fresno region in 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012, 2016, and 2017 and was recognized along with partner Tom Anderson as the Dick’s Sporting Goods National Broker of the Year in 2010.
Landlords/Developers currently represented by Anderson include: Paynter Realty, Hinds Investment, and The Save Mart Companies. Shane’s current leasing assignments include Clovis Crossing, Clovis Commons, Whitmore Plaza (Ceres), Eastgate Shopping Center (Fresno), Premier Plaza (Fresno), Woodward Pavilion (Fresno), Westlan Shopping Center (Fresno), Sunnyside Country Club Village (Fresno), Marketyplace at Hanford, Porterville Marketplace, Venetian Square (Stockton), Tulare Pavilions, Gateway Plaza (Visalia), Promenade at Sequoia (Visalia), Park Place Promenade (Visalia), Sequoia Plaza (Visalia), and surplus properties throughout Central and Northern California for Save Mart.
Below is a partial list of tenants that Shane has represented:
- Dick’s Sporting Goods (35,000 to 55,000sf) – Handles the Central Valley and Central Coast regions along with Tom Anderson and master broker Scott Riddles. Completed 10 transactions.
- Costco (148,000 to 160,000sf) – Exclusive representation with Tom Anderson for new locations and surplus property dispositions in Tulare, Kings, Fresno, Madera, Merced, Stanislaus, Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties.
- Planet Fitness (15,000 to 27,000sf) – Handles Central Valley from Kern County to San Joaquin County. Completed 21 transactions.
- Save Mart Supermarkets/Lucky/Food Maxx (40,000 to 60,000sf) – Handled disposition of over 900,000sf of excess space from the Albertsons acquisition. Works along with Tom Anderson as the exclusive broker for Save Mart completing new stores leases, lease amendments, terminations and extensions.
- Dave & Busters (25,000 to 40,000sf) – Handles Central Valley region along with master broker Scott Riddles.
- Family Dollar Stores (8,000 to 12,000sf) – Handled rollout of initial wave of new Family Dollar stores in Central California along with Tom Anderson and Doug Cords. Completed 14 FD transactions. Now handling Dollar Tree in Central California along with Doug Cords and completed 10 DT transactions.
- Maurices (4,500 to 5,500sf) – Handling store rollout for all of Central and Northern California. Completed 8 transactions.
- Walgreens (10,000 to 14,820sf) – Completed 12 transactions from Tulare County to El Dorado County.
- Exclusive Wireless dba T Mobile (1,000 to 2,000sf) – Handles Central Valley and Sacramento regions along with Doug Cords. Completed 85 transactions.
- The Habit Burger Grill (2,000 to 3,000sf) – Handles Central Valley from Bakersfield to Lodi . Completed 20 transactions.
- MOD Super Fast Pizza (2,400 to 3,000sf) – Handles Central Valley from Bakersfield to Lodi.
- Jamba Juice (1,000 to 1,500sf) – Handles Fresno and Madera for franchisee. Completed 6 transactions.
- Jimmy Johns (1,300 to 2,000sf) – Handles parts of Fresno, Madera, Merced, Stanislaus and San Joaquin Counties for franchisee. Completed 3 transactions.