Shane Anderson joined the Commercial Retail Associates team in 2003 and became active in tenant representation and shopping center sales and leasing. Since that time, Shane has become a partner at CRA and has been involved with more than 1,250 transactions and leasing over 6 million square feet of retail space. Shane has been recognized as a Top Producer at CRA every year since 2006, was a recipient of the CoStar Power Broker Award for Retail in the Fresno region in 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2000 and 2021 and was recognized along with partner Tom Anderson as the Dick’s Sporting Goods National Broker of the Year in 2010.
Landlords/Developers currently represented by Anderson include: Paynter Realty, Hinds Investment, and The Save Mart Companies. Shane’s current leasing assignments include Clovis Crossing, Clovis Commons, Eastgate Shopping Center (Fresno), Woodward Pavilion (Fresno), Westlan Shopping Center (Fresno), Sunnyside Country Club Village (Fresno), Marketplace at Hanford, Porterville Marketplace, Gateway Plaza (Visalia), The Boulevard at Sequoia (Visalia), Park Place Promenade (Visalia), and Sequoia Plaza (Visalia).
Below is a partial list of tenants that Shane has represented:
- Dick’s Sporting Goods (45,000 to 55,000sf) – Handles the Central Valley and Central Coast regions along with Tom Anderson. Completed 13 transactions.
- Costco (148,000 to 170,000sf) – Exclusive representation with Tom Anderson for new locations and surplus property dispositions in Tulare, Kings, Fresno, Madera, Merced, Stanislaus, Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties.
- Planet Fitness (15,000 to 27,000sf) – Handles Central Valley from Kern County to San Joaquin County and Santa Cruz County. Completed 25 transactions.
- Save Mart Supermarkets/Lucky/Food Maxx (40,000 to 60,000sf) – Handled disposition of over 900,000 sf of excess/surplus space since the Albertsons acquisition. Works along with Tom Anderson representing The Save Mart Companies on new store leases, terminations, extensions and dispositions.
- Dave & Busters/Main Event (25,000 to 55,000sf) – Handles Central Valley region along with master broker Scott Riddles.
- Family Dollar/Dollar Tree (8,000 to 12,000sf) – Handling Central Valley for Family Dollar and Dollar Tree along with Doug Cords. Completed 28 transactions.
- Raising Cane’s (40,000 to 60,000sf Land) – Handling Tulare County up to San Joaquin County along with Doug Cords. Completed 12 transactions.
- The Habit Burger Grill (2,000 to 3,000sf) – Handles Central Valley from Bakersfield to Lodi. Completed 32 transactions.
- Crumbl Cookies (1,200 to 1,600sf) – Represents franchisees with most of Central CA. Completed 33 transactions.
- Walgreens (10,000 to 14,820sf) – Completed 12 transactions from Tulare County to El Dorado County.
- Exclusive Wireless dba T Mobile (1,000 to 2,000sf) – Handles Central Valley and Sacramento regions along with Doug Cords. Completed 86 transactions.